Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Vending Operator to join the Medirest family. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated retail team, who deliver outstanding catering services for patients, visitors and staff.
- Restock all Drink ,Snack & Coffee Machines
- Enter stock on electronic accounting stock system.
- Keep all Machines Clean & Presentable
- Report all Machine Faults.
- Use of tills and cash handling.
- To maintain the cleanliness and hygiene of the kitchen and restaurant to promote a safe working environment.
- Awareness of food & hygiene standards
- Passionate about customer care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a General Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our customers
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
- £9.65 per hour, 30 hours per week
- Monday-Friday, 09.30-14.30
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution