Serenity Holidays is a specialist Tour Operator based on the Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham.
We are proud to offer quality holidays to The Gambia, Senegal, and Cape Verde in West Africa, as well as Goa and the islands of Corsica and Sardinia.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager with experience across all disciplines who has in-depth knowledge of digital marketing. You will be able to make a significant impact and personal contribution, during an important period of growth for our company.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will lead a talented team, collaborating with stakeholders for the creation and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns.
You will have strong commercial acumen, with an analytical approach taking responsibility for budgets and campaign planning, delivery and reporting on results and ROI.
Be an innovative thinker, strong communicator and fresh challenges will motivate you.
The primary function of this role will be to budget, plan and deliver effective innovative campaigns. Increasing brand visibility and revenue growth across a variety of media to drive sales through targeted distribution channels of inhouse sales centre, online, 3rd party travel agents and affiliates.
You will also lead on the analysis and reporting of the campaigns’ performance, utilising all the available data to identify key conversion activities, areas for development and ROI.
- Create and implement marketing plans and campaigns to support the commercial objectives of the business, improving customer engagement and acquisition
- Marketing budget planning and allocation for the Serenity Holidays brands across all media
- Review and report on the performance of our websites using google analytics suggesting and actioning recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for the management and performance of our social media channels. Producing content to improve engagement, retention and acquisition while maintaining a commercial focus
- Provide clear and concise reporting on key measures, analysing marketing activities, reporting on customer engagement, bookings and return on investment
- Lead the business to create factual and aspirational content optimised for online use as well as printed materials and customer documentation
- Lead and manage the Marketing & PR Executives and in-house design studio
You will be an enthusiastic leader with a passion for all things marketing and digital with the ability to manage multiple brands and messages through different channels.
A keen eye for detail, with a supportive approach, challenging the norm with data to drive and improve the Marketing activities of Serenity Holidays’ brands
Essentially, you will bring:
- Experience across all marketing disciplines with a strong digital focus within travel or a comparable industry
- A working knowledge of budget management, planning, implementing, and measuring the success of campaigns
- Previous experience working in producing content for both On and Offline campaigns
- Use of and a good understanding of social media management software tools
- Analytical skills to review activity performance, making suggestions and recommendations for future campaigns.
- A full understanding of the commercial drivers behind Content, Social and Digital plans
- Experience of playing a key role in SEO and paid search marketing
- Organisational skills - experience of managing a team with multiple priorities while effectively communicating with multiple stake holders.
- Enthusiasm and energy with an inquisitive and innovative nature
- Ability to work strategically, operationally, and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Strong written communication and presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Confidence in working with MS Office, particularly Word & Excel with the ability to be trained in new software solutions
Ideally, you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing role within a B2C environment.
- Experience of working in the travel industry
- Degree in Marketing or CIM Diploma
- Experience of producing engaging content for sales and marketing initiatives
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Competitive salary of £40k to £50K dependent on experience
- 22 days leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- We work 37 hours per week and flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Insurance/Death in Service Policy
- Staff Holiday concessions
- Childcare & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site and train station within walking distance
- Excellent location within walking distance of Whiteley Shopping Centre
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"