Serenity Holidays is a specialist Tour Operator based on the Solent Business Park, Whiteley, Fareham.
We are proud to offer quality holidays to The Gambia, Senegal, and Cape Verde in West Africa, as well as Goa and the islands of Corsica and Sardinia
We are seeking an experienced Marketing & Trade Executive, offering a fantastic opportunity for a marketing enthusiast to work within the Travel and Tourism industry. You will be able to make a significant impact and personal contribution, during an important period of growth for our company.
Reporting directly to the Direct Marketing Manager you will be working alongside a great team assisting in the creation and implementation of targeted marketing campaigns.
You will have strong commercial acumen, be comfortable working independently and will use your initiative, taking responsibility for your decisions. You will need to be an innovative thinker and a strong communicator. Fresh challenges will motivate you, and you will not be afraid to seize any opportunities.
The main goal for this role will be to assist in the enhancement of our brands visibility, improving revenues through the creation of targeted marketing activity through trade, direct, digital and third-party channels.
While taking a key role in the creation and delivery of campaigns you will also be involved in the reporting of activity measuring success and ROI.
- Trade, you will be responsible for trade relations which includes defining our trade marketing plans and campaigns, the management of key accounts plus communication with individual agents and head offices.
- Content production
- Inspiring web content optimised for search.
- Factual and aspirational content for a diverse range of printed materials such as brochures, direct mails, destination guidebooks and inflight magazines
- Produce new and refresh historic blogs to ensure the progressive improvement of organic search rankings
- Social media, play a key role in the management & performance of our social media channels for both direct and trade channels. Producing content to improve engagement, retention & acquisition of potential customers while maintaining a commercial focus
- Key Measures, analyse marketing activities, reporting on customer engagement, bookings and return on investment
- To continue to be curious, learning about marketing and social developments through leadership, technology, and channels. Make recommendations for and define the role of emerging platforms, channels and leading-edge tools and best practise, continuing to drive sustainable performance improvement.
You will be an enthusiastic marketeer with a passion for all things digital with the ability to manage multiple brands and messages through different channels.
A keen eye for detail, with a supportive approach, challenging the norm with facts to drive and improve the Marketing activities of Serenity Holidays brands
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role.
Essentially, you will have:
- Previous experience working in a marketing role producing content, working with On and Offline campaigns
- Enthusiasm with an inquisitive and innovative nature
- Ability to work strategically, operationally, and collaboratively with stakeholders
- Strong written communication and presentation skills with a high attention to detail
- Willingness to travel for training and attending conferences
- Analytical skills to review performance of activity making suggestions and recommendations for future campaigns.
- An understanding of the commercial drivers behind the Content, Social and Digital plans
- An understanding of SEO and paid search marketing
- Organisational skills - experience of managing multiple priorities.
- Confidence in working with MS Office, particularly Word & Excel with the ability to be trained in new software solutions
Ideally, you will have:
- Prior experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience of working in the travel industry
- Previous use of and or a good understanding of social media management software tools
- Degree in marketing or CIM Diploma
- Experience of producing engaging content for sales and marketing initiatives
- Experience of using Google Analytics
- Competitive salary
- 22 days leave + bank holidays (increases with length of service)
- We work 37 hours per week and offer flexible working hours
- Contributory pension scheme, helping you save for your future
- Life Insurance
- Holiday concessions
- Childcare & Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free parking on site and train station within walking distance
- Excellent location within walking distance of Whiteley Shopping Centre
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"