WeÕre currently recruiting a friendly Receptionist to provide first-class reception service for ESS on a part time basis.
As a Receptionist, you will work in a welcoming team to ensure that all staff and visitors are greeted and dealt with in a warm and efficient manner. In return, you will have the chance to progress with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go above and beyond.
Could you bring your spark to ESS? HereÕs what you need to know before applying to be a Receptionist:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all staff and visitors
- Answering all incoming calls in a friendly manner
- Providing administrative support across a diverse range of areas
- Managing the ordering and distribution of office supplies
- Ensuring the office area is always kept neat and tidy
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Receptionist will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess fantastic organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Be competent in using Microsoft Office and general office equipment
- Display passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Be an excellent team player
- Have the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships
- Demonstrate exceptional timekeeping and reliability
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, ESS is the Defence, Government, and Energy services sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. We support 250+ UK military establishments, high profile police, secure environments and government sites, along with a range of onshore and offshore facilities including platforms, drilling rigs, floatels and offices for the energy sector. We know that a friendly face makes all the difference, so we look for people who are passionate about delivering excellent customer service, at all levels, to join our teams.
Job Reference: com/2504/94489001/52201771/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.