Culinary Lead - Scotland Area
Salary - £30,000 per annum + Car + Expenses
Monday to Friday (Occasional Weekends)
Eurest prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an culinary lead, responsible for the food strategy and providing culinary support. This support will include delivering special events, training of culinary teams, monitoring and maintenance of culinary standards, monitoring compliance with Compass Group procedures and systems, sales and retention presentations and support for client functions.
If you are an innovative and creative Executive Chef or Development Chef, passionate about using top quality fresh ingredients, and looking for a role which can offer both work life balance and career development - Apply now !
- Plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
- Possess an exceptional drive for quality for Hospitality events
- Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
- Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
- To implement and maintain food monitoring procedures to facilitate budgetary control and to monitor all costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets
- Passion for great food and excellent service delivery
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding culinary skills
- Ability to motivate and develop all levels of chefs
- Experience in training culinary skills
- Ability to deliver presentations to all levels confidently and accurately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Financially astute with regards to food costings and margin management
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Experience of using process and planning to deliver consistent result to expectations
- Ability to work on own initiative but within a frameworks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications including; Word, Excel and PowerPoint