NoteWorthy is looking for motivated people with a wealth of knowledge of UK, Ireland and France to join our travel design team based in our beautiful, and centrally located, offices in Victoria. As an Experience Designer, you will create the very highest level of programmes and experiences for our clients.
Have you got a background working in the travel, hotel, or events industries? Do you know all the best places to visit in the UK, Ireland and France? Are you ‘in the know’ about the latest hotel and restaurant openings? Do you have the knowledge and service skills to create truly bespoke itineraries that will wow our clients and keep them coming back again and again? Do you have useful contacts that can help us expand our portfolio of exclusive experiences? Do you want the opportunity to travel in order to deepen your knowledge? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Celebrating 36 years in business this year, NoteWorthy is an award-winning company specialising in the high-end delivery of travel experiences for families, couples and groups. Programmes and experiences are designed with attention to detail and excellence in the UK, Ireland, Paris and Normandy. All our client’s experiences are unforgettable and provide access to the inaccessible.
A role with NoteWorthy goes beyond luxury accommodation and chauffeur driven cars to provide an authentic taste of British, Irish and French culture. In addition to fast-track access to all must-see visitor attractions, we make the inaccessible feasible through our network of private contacts. Exclusive experiences range from privately guided visits of Royal Estates, to homestays in castles, and behind-the-scenes-tours of iconic institutions.
The Designer is responsible for designing and curating the very highest level of programmes and experiences. The role will be the first port of call for our clients; a great telephone manner is required along with excellent knowledge of our locations to curate and design an unforgettable experience and journey.
- Manage and convert enquiries into profitable confirmed business
- Deliver well thought through, connected and smooth-running programmes for NoteWorthy’s clients
- Meticulously plan and manage the handling of each booking providing ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experiences for clients and clear communication to suppliers, hotels, guides and drivers
- Hold a full understanding of each lead and booking
- Meet and greet clients at the commencement or during their trip when required
- Be fully up to date with the latest trends within the marketplace in order to advise clients and produce memorable and ‘once-in-a-lifetime’ experiences
- Attend site inspections to keep up to date with the latest travel and event trends, restaurants, and hotels.
- Introduce new and exclusive experiences through contacts and research
- Attend FAM trips with travel advisors
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar function within the travel, hotel, venue or events industries
- Detailed local knowledge and personal travel experience of London and other areas around the UK, Ireland, Paris and Normandy
- Passion for iconic British travel, experiences, restaurants and 5* hotels
- Proven track record of organising and planning events or travel itineraries
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office programmes
- Proven track record of obsessive attention to detail, big picture thinker and hard working
- Ability to utilise networks and contacts to establish new experiences for clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to communicate accurately and effectively in verbal and written English
- Proven track record of collaborative working style
- Experience in a role within the luxury travel-sphere
- Experience of designing itineraries to the UK, Ireland and Northern France.
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- To be aware of and have worked with the Virtuoso network, Conde Nast Traveler or Travel + Leisure magazines
Working at NoteWorthy:
- Flexibility to work from home and/or different hours when needed
- Weekly social and educational team events
- Company subsidised entrance to UK tourist attractions
- Opportunity to partake in NoteWorthy exclusive experiences
- Collaborative team culture
- Opportunity for personal and role growth/development
- On passing probation, work towards bonus of up to 42% of annual salary