Spice up your next career move!
We're currently recruiting an ambitious Chef to help us create exceptional food experiences for B&I on a full time basis. As a Chef, you will be responsible for preparing and serving the kind of food that truly brightens our clients' and customers' days, all within the market-leading food service company in the UK. In B&I you'll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your passion and culinary skill to B&I? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing delicious, high-quality food that delights our clients and customers
- Overseeing and implementing menu changes
- Identifying opportunities to improve our food services
- Listening and acting on customer feedback to consistently improve our food services
- Supporting with the creation of new menus and creative food concepts
- Representing B&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Monitoring inventories to keep our kitchens well-stocked
- Overseeing kitchen cleaning responsibilities to maintain hygiene standards
- Complying with Food Handling, Hygiene and Health and Satefty regulations
Our ideal Chef will:
- Be passionate about great-tasting food and exceptional customer service
- Hold a City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent
- Have experience supervising a team
- Have experience in a similar Chef role
- Hold a Food Hygiene certificate
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/2604/76918001/52480129/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.