As the Catering Manager, you’ll be the driving force of the team encouraging the team to deliver great things through leading and monitoring daily activity. You’ll be the one looking after the daily needs of the department, working with other leaders across the business!
You will be working with an amazing team of catering staff that are vibrant and outgoing and are welcoming to guidance and instruction. We are looking for a Catering Manager to join our team and continue the success in our business.
To organise and manage the unit and team in accordance with and to the standards required by Compass Group UK & Ireland, the contract specification and statutory Regulations. To be responsible for the overall efficient and effective management of the unit under their control providing a quality service. Responsible for the preparation, cooking and service of food to agreed standards and specification. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets.
As the Catering Manager, you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. As the Catering Manager, you will inspire and encourage team development as well as where we can bring new talent to the team. Experience with finance, budgets and stock management is ideal in this role too!
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
- Experience of leading, managing and developing winning teams
- Minimum 2 years catering experience in a similar environment
- Experience delivering an outstanding service to customers & clients
- Strong communicator at all levels
- Passionate and able to implement medium term plans
- Committed to continuous improvement & innovation
- Track record of growing and retaining the business and delivering results
- IT Literate
- Sound knowledge of HSE in food environment
- Professional appearance
- Good knowledge of food production methods and procedures
- Self motivated and ability to adapt to and lead change environment
- Qualification in Hospitality Supervision & Leadership / related area or equivalent
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you