We're currently recruiting a passionate Cook to bring the flavour to Chartwells on a full time basis.
As a Cook, you will support our talented culinary teams in preparing and serving the delicious food we're known for! You'll help to keep our clients and customers smiling with dining experiences that align with popular tastes and dietary requirements, and in return, you'll have the opportunity to progress your culinary career in a market-leading food service company.
Could you be our next Cook? If you tick every box, we've got all the ingredients to help you cook up a brilliant career.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing high-quality food that brightens our customers' days
- Working in a team to prepare and serve delicious meals
- Seeking opportunities to improve our menus and food services
- Maintaining a positive brand image through exemplary customer service
- Recording and reducing food waste levels
- Supporting with all kitchen organisation, stocking, and cleaning responsibilities
- Complying with Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Complying with Health & Safety regulations.
Our ideal Waiting Staff will:
- Be passionate about world-class food and customer service
- Hold an NVQ Level 2
- Be a strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have a good understanding of Food Handling & Hygiene standards
- Have a flexible approach to working
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Part of Compass Group UK&I, Chartwells is the leading provider of catering and support services to the education sector. For over a quarter of a century Chartwells has been focusing on helping those in education to build strong bodies, sharp minds and lead long healthy lives. Every week, Chartwells serves millions of nutritious and delicious meals to pupils and students in primary and secondary schools, academies, independent schools, colleges and universities across the UK.
Job Reference: com/2804/96297001/52377487/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.