Join the Tour Operations team of our award-winning client as they recruit for a Tour Operations Admin Executive! This is an amazing opportunity for travel and non-travel industry candidates, as our client can provide full training and the role offers hybrid working, split between home and office.
Our client is looking for candidates who are service orientated, with excellent attention to detail and who enjoy working in a fast-paced administration support enviornment, where no two days will be the same!
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary of £21k, plus excellent travel industry benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Tour Operations Admin Executive:
- Daily Booking Checks and loading element lines where necessary
- Monitoring any special requests and actioning with the relevant suppliers
- Sending Manifests to all relevant suppliers
- Loading payments
- Updating the confirmed Hotel List
- Sending out itineraries / tickets to all tour passengers
- Sending out itineraries for any large non tour ops groups we deal with
- Client Pre Tour Info and offer of optional tours
- Control of optional tours
- Monitor the shared Tour Ops Inbox emails
Skills required for the role:
- Organised, self-motivated & proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
- Service orientated, putting the customer at the heart of decision making
- Travel industry knowledge preferable but not essential
- Computer literate with good understanding of Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Good level of Maths and English
- Calm, confident people person, with excellent communication skills
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Tour Operations Admin Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions today for a confidential chat or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? The please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Call Centre jobs and Multilingual jobs UK wide