Travel Consultant, Homeworking. Our client is a multi-award-winning travel company taking customers abroad for almost 40 years. They are on the lookout for talented, outgoing, travel enthusiasts to join their Customer Experience Team. You will be selling holidays, tours, and cruises to worldwide destinations to customers and travel agents as well as dealing with pre-departure enquiries. They offer on the job training so previous travel and/or sales experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
You can choose a Remote or an Office based role. Once your Teams (video) interview is successful, you will need to attend a 2 week induction at our client's HQ in Kent. For candidates living in different parts of the UK, our client will be willing to pay for their accommodation during the training period. In addition, our client will also cover travel costs to get to their offices.
To promptly deal with all customer interactions throughout the customer lifecycle. To maximise conversion opportunities and to deliver outstanding customer service.
The Customer Experience Executive role:
You will be selling holidays, tours, and cruises to worldwide destinations to direct customers and travel agents as well as dealing with pre-departure holiday enquiries. Our client offers on the job training so previous travel and/or sales experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
- To ensure all incoming calls are answered promptly and dealt with to the best of ability.
- Respond to and follow up any sales or customer care enquiries received by email, telephone, webchat, or any other channel.
- To accurately complete bookings and amendments following instructions and using correct codes, prices and taking care to update new client database.
- Maximise up sale opportunities by ensuring that clients are offered all upgrades and extras on every booking.
- Assisting clients with all further customer care activities including collecting payments, booking ancillaries with airlines, informing clients of changes to their holiday, processing brochure order requests and general queries from the clients.
- Attend any relevant training/overseas educational visits provided by the company to develop knowledge and skills.
- Ensure clients are sent any relevant holiday documentation upon booking and explaining online check in and Manage my Booking.
- 37.5 hours, 5 days per week between the hours of 9:00am and 7:00pm, Monday through Sunday. Please note this role involves working some weekend days during the month.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by either your Supervisor, Manager or Director.
Now let’s talk about you
- Experienced in a customer service / sales within a telephone based role
- Customer centric attitude
- Professional and courteous in all interactions verbal or non-verbal
- A passion for travel
- Great telephone manner - professional and outgoing
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal, Good PC skills
What you will get in return
- £21,000 annual salary plus sales commission. OTE £28,000
- On the job training and team building events
- Educational visits overseas and opportunities
- Discounted Travel, Christmas Party, Occasional Pizza Fridays
- Company Pension Scheme
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.