Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for customer service? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so, then we would love to hear from you!
We are currently hosting a Recruitment Event for roles at Barnet Hospital and Chase Farm Hospital for various positions ranging from Ward Host's, Domestics, Housekeeping, Cleaners, Barista’s, Customer Service Assistants, Supervisors, Catering Assistants, Chefs, Hospital Porters, Security and Switchboard Team.
These positions have various shift patterns, offering flexible working hours to meet your needs.
Apply today to be invited for an interview, or simply attend on the day.
On the Day, we ask you to bring the following applicable documents:
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- Birth certificate with National Insurance Number
- EU ID Card
- Biometric Residence Permit
- Share Code
- Two proof of address
- Bank Statement
- Utility Bill
- Driving Licence
- Official letter on letterhead paper
- If you are applying for a security role you will need to bring details of your SIA with you.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Ward Host / Hostess before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
Recruitment Event for Roles at Barnet and Chase Farm Hospital
Monday 23rd May 2022
Please drop in between 9am and 12:00pm or 13:00pm and 17:00pm
If you would like to secure an interview slot please apply and we will be in touch to confirm a suitable time for you to attend.
On the Day please find us in Room 4, Zone Q, Chase Farm Hospital, 127 The Ridgeway, Enfield, EN2 8JL. A member of the Concierge team will be able to point you in the right direction to come and see us!
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork