Chef de Partie - London
£28k k + Paid Overtime
Monday - Friday only!
Founded in New York 59 years ago, Restaurant Associates brings high quality employee dining and hospitality to some of the UK’s leading workplaces. We believe in the power of food and drink to bring people together, whether in a restaurant or speciality café, to inspire them to do great things at work.
Our food is crafted onsite by passionate people using the best ingredients and we know that a balanced, plant focused, natural, fresh and sustainable menu will increase the productivity of our customers and keep them motivated and happy whilst at work.
We provide amazing food, create inviting spaces, and develop engaging environments that inspire, motivate and unite our customers
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Chef De Partie to join one of our exciting contracts at one of the largest centres in the UK.
You will be assisting the Head chef and Sous Chef with all areas of the kitchen including health and safety and general managing to ensure exceptional customer and food service.
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced Chef De Partie to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for staff daily
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.