Do you have solid GDS skills and know how to get your clients seamlessly from A to B whilst delivering first-class customer service each and every time?!
If so, and as the world of business travel really begins to open up, we'd love to speak with you as we recruit for a number of experienced Business Travel Consultants for some fantastic home-based opportunities with a leading Travel Management Company.
Joining our client's very friendly and professional team as a Business Travel Consultant, you'll be responsible for providing a polished and professional travel management service to corporate clients, giving advice when needed and always going the "extra mile" to ensure they're offered the best and most effective travel solutions to meet their requirements.
There are varying shifts patterns available and on offer is a highly competitive salary of up to £30k (dependent on the role), plus bonus & excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Business Travel Consultant:
- Delivering first-class customer service for a wide variety of business travellers
- Handling reservations and ticketing for air, hotels, rail and car hire
- Dealing with amendments, cancellations and schedule changes
- Keeping up to date with industry news which may affect clients
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business or Leisure Travel sector
- Experience arranging multi-sector flight itineraries
- Good working knowledge of GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
If you’re interested in learning more about this Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.