We?re looking for a Customer Service Assistant who will be the face of our business, delivering exceptional customer service for ESS at one of our many sites where we provide catering and cleaning services to the military and Ministry of Defence. You?ll join a team that takes a real pride in what they do, takes pride in their food and most of all, join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a supportive environment. In ESS you?ll get given every opportunity to progress within a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who love to give great customer service.
We would love to hear from you so here is what you need to know about our Customer Service Assistant position:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work across all our service areas of food delivery, café, bars, convenience shops, and accommodation to deliver a great service to our customers.
- Your duties will include serving customers in our restaurants, cafes and convenience shops, basic food preparation, cleaning and generally ensuring that our customer areas are ready to delight
- Taking responsibility for stocking food and beverage areas.
- Complete regular day to day activities as required to ensure a smooth operation.
- Take a flexible approach to work and always demonstrate the great behaviours to colleagues, customers and clients.
Our ideal Customer Service Assistant will be:
- A good communicator, able to confidently liaise with customers and colleagues
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised.
- Committed to high levels of customer care
- Able to undertake a range of manual cleaning duties
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for working in a catering environment
- Positive and take pride in their work