General Manager – City Social
Competitive Salary and benefits
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a talented, enthusiastic General Manager to lead our dedicated team at City Social.
City Social is operated by Michelin starred chef and restaurateur Jason Atherton, in partnership with Restaurant Associates. The restaurant is situated on level twenty four of Tower 42, the iconic skyscraper situated in the heart of the City of London. City Social is a restaurant featuring art deco style interiors against the backdrop of the stunning London skyline. Jason Atherton and Culinary Director Dan Page have designed a menu which features creative yet simple dishes, showcasing the best of British ingredients in a beautiful environment.
- The General Manager will thrive on getting the best out their team and maximising commercial opportunities.
- Monitor the work of all the staff and carry out appraisals, recognise training needs and potential as appropriate.
- Hold team meetings on a regular basis to communicate targets
- As the General Manager you will be working closely with your Operations Manager to prepare budgets; achieve and maintain the food cost in accordance with the budget.
- Develop and evolve all guest services, ensuring regular adjustments and improvements are both recommended and implemented.
As the General Manager you will ideally have a successful high end restaurant background, you see and treat your current venue as your own business, using your entrepreneurial skills to create a thriving and successful working environment. You possess excellent management and communication skills, have a good understanding of report writing and financial management, and be able to demonstrate your analytical approach to problem solving. You will have the ability to display a real passion for food and customer service and be financially and commercially astute