Chef De Partie
Are you looking to join a company that invests in its people, recognises great work when they see it and provides plenty of opportunities for career growth? Then look no further because here at Compass Group UK & Ireland we know that when people are happy and satisfied it shines through!
At Compass we believe a successful career starts with passion, creativity and positivity. As one big family, our people are proud of what we do, we offer career opportunities and the chance to work across many different sectors
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Chef De Partie with a real passion for food where you’ll be able to develop your career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Chef De Partie with Compass Group.
Chef de Partie
Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking a Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients
- Working in a team of staff producing high end and high-quality food
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking
- Catering for staff and patients daily
The Chef roles sit within our premium private healthcare
We provide full breakfast service with A la Carte menus for lunch and dinner along with special diets.
Possessing the skills to prepare, cook and present food are essential to this role. Good communicative skills would also be beneficial to help when speaking with patients and clinical staff (especially in senior role)
Other key elements to this role: Attention to detail / HACCP compliance / stock control / ordering / Allergen compliance / IT skills / personal presentation.
The shift pattern operates on a 5/7 with chef Roles being across four different time slots. They are all permanent positions
- Great customer service skills
- Knowledge of the Hospitality industry
- Ideally, you will have NVQ level 1 or 2 in food preparation and cooking or equivalent
- Proven experience as a chef
- Hold a basic food hygiene certificate
- A team player
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Have a ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Knowledge of Health and Safety Guidelines.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
Chef de Partie
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork