As a Kitchen Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Kitchen Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
- Undertake basic food preparation
- Maintain the cleanliness of all kitchens and surrounding working areas
- Ensure the correct use of all machinery and equipment
- Assist as an when required with the loading or unloading of deliveries & supply vehicles
- Perform other general tasks to support effective food service delivery as reasonably requested
- Comply with all client and company health & safety procedures and standards
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Kitchen Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- 40 hours
- £9.69 per hour
- Shifts on a rota basis, Monday to Sunday
We ensure you're rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork