Working for this prestigious client, we are seeking an experienced and talented Sous Chef to join our fantastic team who produce outstanding food using the finest and freshest ingredients.
To plan, organise and assist the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company’s reputation for food quality is enhanced with the clients and customers. Responsible for compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations. Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers. Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
- Working in a team producing high end and high-quality food
- Developing and supporting team members
- Supporting in the creation of exciting menu concepts
- Adhere to H&S and F&H standards
- Stock taking and ordering of stock
- Deputise in the Head Chefs absence
- Catering for customers daily
- City & Guilds 706/1 & 2 or NVQ equivalent/similar qualification
- Experience of leading a successful team
- Experience in an Exec or Head Chef role at a similar level
- Demonstrate innovation and strategic direction in food planning and menu development
- Good people skills
- Passion about food and customer service
- Experience of menu planning
- Knowledge of working to a budget and achieving GP
- Experience in a similar environment
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- High standards and quality driven
- A ‘can do’ attitude
- Compass exclusive exciting offers and discounts on Perks Discount Card
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious Sous Chef with a real passion for food who wants to develop their career with the world’s leading food service and facilities management company. We’re successful and we deliver the sort of people – focused care that’s always in demand. So, add your talents to ours and see how far you can go as a Sous Chef here.