We’re the people behind the food, hospitality and support services that power your day, make you smile and put a spring in your step. Just one of the reasons why we’re the UK and Ireland’s No.1 catering and support services provider.
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join the Compass Group team at BMI The Sloane Hospital in Beckenham where you will be delivering fantastic quality of service across our healthcare in-patient feeding service and restaurant
On a day to day basis our Chef Manager will plan, organise and control the busy catering operation ensuring a successful and efficient service is provided throughout the hospital.
You will ensure that the service provided to the hospital is first class through training and motivating the team who work to strict compliance led regulations
- You'll have catering management experience
- You can get your head around the financial aspect of running the operation easily
- Your background will include working with nutritional + dietary requirements to ensure we're doing the best for the patients
- Strong communication skills are a must
- You're someone who is customer focused at all times
- The ability to work to tight deadlines comes naturally to you
- You have great organisation skills
- You're flexible and self-motivated
- You have good IT skills
As the Chef Manager ,you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. The Chef Manager inspires and encourages teamwork as well as setting an outstanding example. Previous experience in unit management is ideal in this role!
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!
- £27.114 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- 5 days on a rota basis - Monday to Sunday
- Based in Beckenham
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution