To take full responsibility and accountability for the planning and execution of client events.
To liaise with relevant departments and manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives.
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Ensure that all costing and plans for events meet budgetary and client requirements.
- Support Sales team with Marketing strategy for unit
- Liaise with the client to ensure the continual development of the partnership
- Communicate any on site client changes to all management stakeholders
- Communicate regularly with client (as agreed)
- Action plans are completed following client satisfaction surveys
- Always promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate
- Ensure all client events are delivered to the correct standard and look to up sell to increase revenue
- Demonstrates knowledge of events management with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness.
Ensure that all direct reports are aware of their responsibilities towards our client requirements
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers
- Working together for the business
- Acting Courageously
Based in Maidstone, ME17 1PL
Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution