Group Manager - South West Area
Up to £37,000 per Annum (DOE)
Free meal on shift, travel expenses paid and laptop & phone included.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Group Manager to successfully oversee the delivery of contracts in the area. You will be expected to complete regular site visits, build client relationships, and assist the General Managers / Chef Managers/ Supervisors to get the best out of our employees to offer excellent customer service and good quality food. If you have a catering background and have the experience in overseeing multiple sites, the drive to offer excellent standards and a passion for food then we want to hear from you.
As the Group Manager, you will have the following skills:
- A natural leader who has the ability to coach, develop and mentor their people
- Listen to and understand the needs of the client and adapt our service offering
- Experience in managing budgets and delivering operational goals
- Innovation and passionate in the way you develop and provide commercial values in your region and the client's expectations
- Must have a full driving licence due to the nature of the role
- Flexibility required and will also be required to stay away from home as and when required
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a positive can-do attitude
- IT literate
- Financially astute