Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
New opportunity's have arisen for new employees to join the Medirest family. We are looking for new members to join our highly dedicated team, who deliver outstanding services for patients, visitors and staff of the hospital.
- Passionate about patient care, with the ability to communicate effectively with patients, visitors and healthcare staff.
- Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
- Confident working in a hospital environment and aware at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
- It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked in a hospital before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our patients.
- This position is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service check; costs met by the employer.
Recruitment Event - Thursday 19th May 2022 - 13:00pm-16:00pm
Women's and Children's reception, Edith Cavell Campus, Bretton Gate, Peterborough PE3 9GZ
We are currently hosting a Recruitment Event at Peterborough City Hospital for various positions ranging from Domestic Cleaners, Ward Hosts, Porters, Baristas, Chefs and Supervisors.
These positions have various shift patterns, offering flexible working hours.
Apply today to be invited for an interview, or simply attend on the day.
The Recruitment Event will be from 13:00pm-16:00pm. Please bring along your right to work documents,
- Either Passport and/or Visa, Full A4 UK Birth Certificate/Adoption Certificate or EU ID Card/Biometric Residency Permit. (If you are using a Birth Certificate and your name is different please provide change of name deeds or marriage certificate)
- Proof of National Insurance e.g. P45/P60, NI Card/Letter
We look forward to meeting you on Thursday 19th May.