Chef De Partie
Role based at Villa park, home of Aston Villa!
Levy UK are looking for a fantastic chef de partie to join the team at the world famous Villa Park!Overall Purpose of the Job
To assist in the preparation, cooking and delivery of food which provides competitive advantage to the Aston Villa Team. To take direction from the Executive Chef and Team Performance Sous Chef, to produce food across the Bodymoor Heath Training Ground in line with the client’s requirements and expectations. To always have Levy UK’s reputation for food quality at the top of your priorities. Continual compliance with Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations.
As a Chef de Partie you will work across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Sous Chefs and Head Chef working in a team of up to 10. You will be involved in a variety of duties including, fresh food preparation; ordering and stock control; adhering to food safety and cleaning standards.
We offer informed, efficient & friendly service and great menus of fresh locally sourced ingredients, prepared on our premises and cooked to order by our enthusiastic and experienced chefs. All our staff are recruited for their outgoing and friendly personalities.
Bodymoor Heath Training Ground is Aston Villa Football Club's training ground, located at Bodymoor Heath in the North Warwickshire district of Warwickshire. The facilities at the 61 acre Bodymoor Heath are also used as the home ground for the academy teams using provided pitches and changing rooms.
Levy UK are part of a multi-national business and is part of the Compass Group family. Our people work at the greatest venues and events in the world and do it with a smile on their face. In return we are committed to putting their health and wellbeing first as well as supporting their career development.
- Monitor standards of hygiene and appearance of your team to ensure company standards are maintained.
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity.
- Prepare food in the correct manner as shown by the Head Chef, in compliance with company food specifications and photographs.
- Work with the entire team including managers and supervisors to provide quality, well-presented food with speed and efficiency.
- Where appropriate make recommendations to improve products and service
- Follow instructions to maximise product yield and minimise waste.
- To make sure that you meet all legal and company requirements for fire, health, safety and hygiene
- You will have a keen eye for detail, and a passion for your craft
- Experience working in a fresh food led kitchen
- The desire to learn from a very well-respected Head Chef
- You will have experience of working in a busy kitchen providing a high volume of quality food preparation across 7 days, ideally with experience of large venue catering for a range of conference, exhibition and live entertainment market.
Who we are:
Levy UK + Ireland is the sports and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland. It is the market leader in the provision of legendary food and drink experiences at some of the UK’s most significant sporting, arena, and leisure venues.
Through strong client partnerships, Levy UK + Ireland creates bespoke food concepts, service standards and pioneering design, implementing a guest-first approach and ongoing innovation at each venue. With a company-wide passion for food, Levy UK + Ireland creates menus and food experiences that feature fantastic seasonal dishes, with a strong focus on British ingredients.
As well as providing tailor-made concepts for its clients, Levy UK + Ireland also delivers corporate hospitality, event catering, venue sourcing and support services, through its portfolio of businesses. These include Keith Prowse, Payne and Gunter, and Lime Venue Portfolio.
LinkedIn Levy UK
Instagram @Levy_UK_ Ireland
Levy UK + Ireland is a sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland which is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business + Industry, Defence, Offshore + Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports + Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.
Compass Group UK+I