Patient Experience Manager
The Patient Experience Manager serves as the primary representative for the Medirest Healthcare patient experience team at Northwick Park Hospital. The post holder is responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all patient experience activities in collaboration with the Regional Managers and Contract Support Managers.
The Patient Experience Manager will monitor unit patient satisfaction metrics scores, create and distribute reports at least monthly to relevant teams. Whilst upholding and implementing the principles of the Positive Impressions program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Tracks financial incentives, penalties, and reporting as tied to patient satisfaction performance for respective unit.
- Maintains and supports client and patient satisfaction at a level that ensures account retention.
- Administers required client/customer surveys (and other feedback instruments) and responds in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensures that all employees demonstrate the patient experience program orientation toward customers and clients.
- Promotes client awareness of the patient experience program and the availability of corporate resources.
- Monitors and ensures compliance, progression, and follow-up of any patient satisfaction initiatives.
- Monitors client communications effectiveness including communicating the benefits of maintaining Medirest as the services management provider.
- Responsible for implementation and effectiveness of patient satisfaction programs at unit site/s for compliance with corporate and division standards.
- Takes necessary actions to ensure that all corporate quality and service standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory agencies.
- Assist in effective employee relations programs across all sites.
- Encourages employee creativity and innovation.
- Provides recognition for employees when programs are implemented with success.
- Responsible for compliance with all HR policies and procedures which link into the Positive Impression program e.g Induction and Uniform policies.
- HND or equivalent A levels or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be a team leader, able to motivate and communicate with the team.
- Previous Healthcare experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations.
- Ability to maintain organisation in a changing environment.
- Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership.
- Fiscal and budgetary skills.
- Good PC Skills.
- Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Working with diverse clients across a large portfolio.
- Must be flexible to meet the needs of the business.
- Full driving licence preferred as travel to different locations is expected.
- Able to and willing to occasionally stay away for meetings/courses etc.
- Enthusiastic, initiative, assertive, energetic, organised, open-minded and a good communicator.
Patient Experience Manager
- £35,000 per year
- 40 hours per week – flexible working hours
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution