- Manage the day to day sales & service operations of the Contact Centre, and ensure that escalations are addressed properly for consistent customer experience satisfaction to generate repeat business.
- Conduct regular team briefings to ensure that the team is aware of new/enhanced products, policies and procedures to leverage the EKH brand and align with the Airline at all times as a USP for competitive advantage.
- Conduct regular performance management reviews ensuring that SMART objectives and development plans are clearly set out for each staff. Coach, manage, develop and motivate the teams including Customer Sales and Service Team Leaders to ensure they meet the set objectives of the department.
- Establish communication platforms with the Product, E.commerce, Marketing, Sales Support and Trade teams to ensure that up-to-date information on products, services and processes is frequently relayed to the Sales & Service Teams. Similarly, feedback on any lapses in the sales funnel or processes needs to be communicated to all relevant stakeholder departments for seamless coordination.
- Ensure staff are provided the necessary training, induction and onboarding support for new-joiners, as well as the proper IT infrastructure set-up to perform their jobs satisfactorily.
- Monitor the discipline and conduct of the team to ensure that company policies are adhered to and that best-practice is encouraged and rewarded to retain talent.
- Ensure there is a Task Delegation plan based on staff ability and skill set and that there is an equitable distribution of work among both the Sales & Service teams. Implement a conflict management process to ensure team cohesion, but also HR engagement for internal resolution of conflict.
- Constantly analyze service levels (PCA) and revenue performance (Sales & Margins) of the department to determine and anticipate operational trends so as to mitigate any adverse trading conditions but also gauge demand surges and the preparedness to adequately manage and deploy resources in coordination with Resource Management team at hub.
- Ensure that all Finance reporting, reconciliations and processes are strictly abided by the teams, and that all necessary accounting tasks, e.g. ADAs, Refunds, Credit Notes, CSRs etc. are processed as per the set SLAs.
- Provide constant reporting, feedback and recommendations on frontline activities to Manager UK & Ireland as required.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum ‘A’ Level or equivalent
- A good all round knowledge of the travel industry and experience in Tour Operating or Retail Travel
- Previous supervisory experience and proven ability to motivate, coach and develop staff.
- A commercial awareness and ability to guide sales staff on how to achieve high conversation rates.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with proven influencing skills
- A solid understanding of the importance of customer experience and exceeding the customer’s expectations.
- An expert in Destinations visited and the willingness to share that knowledge and experience with the team, customers and colleagues.
- A working knowledge and understanding of ABTA rules and regulations.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and IT literate
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Knowledge of basic IATA Ticketing would be an asset.
Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in the UK. The Company will not assist in obtaining visas/work permits.
Salary & Benefits
We offer our employee's competitive remuneration packages, attractive travel benefits, and career development supported by multi-million dollar training facilities in Dubai, and e-Learning programmes for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"