Our Travel Consultants are expected to deliver a very high standard of customer service & sales of a range of product portfolios and destinations on offer. Additionally, they are expected to provide operational & service support to customers prior to departure, during their holidays, and also after their return home. You should be able to handle a multitude of tasks in any of the following sub-disciplines; Service, Sales, After-Sales, Tailor-made, and Ticketing
We are looking for people with drive, enthusiasm, and a natural flair for delivering a high level of customer service at every stage of the customer’s journey. You will also be passionate about sales and service, be innovative, flexible, reliable, and have an ability to work independently but also as part of the team.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Provide award-winning Customer service over the phone, email and life-chat.
- Ensuring that all forms of contact with the customer are handled quickly and efficiently whilst achieving and exceeding service & sales performance targets against key performance indicators
- Handle customer queries and after-sales requests needs and requirements, ensuring all complaints & queries are dealt with within our minimum service level agreements
- Work collaboratively with all business units to improve efficiencies and the delivery of high service quality levels for optimal customer experience
- Contribute towards your own personal development by keeping up-to-date with our Product offering, new additions and changes to the portfolio.
- Have an ability to form valuable relationships with our customers whilst leveraging our brand values to ensure repeat business.
- Have an ability to interact and effectively communicate with a host of third party suppliers in order to complete a sale or service requirement for our customers.
- Have an ability to piece together an itinerary of twin or multi Centres and/or sell from ready-made product banks to ensure sales KPIs are achieved.
- Have the agility and business sense to deal with sudden disruptions such as Force Majeure or other type of crisis situations including, but not limited to cancellation situations pre or post departure.
- Be able to multi-task in a fast-paced Sales and Service environment.
Qualifications & Experience
- Educated up to GCE 'O' Level or equivalent
- Travel and Tourism qualification desirable
- Experience working in a travel sales, customer service and/or aftersales environment within the Travel Industry (Tour operator, Retail, Airline Reservations & Ticketing)
- Widely travelled with a passion for destinations such as Dubai, Indian Ocean and Far East destinations
- Experience creating travel itineraries from a luxury tour operator or travel agency background
- Working knowledge & understanding of ABTA and its rules desirable Skills/Knowledge/Requirements
- A customer-focused approach and the drive to exceed the customers’ expectations.
- Sales focused with meticulous attention to detail and is self-motivated to achieve performance targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with a diverse range of customers.
- Problem-solving skills and ability to use initiative to resolve issues.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines and handle multiple ongoing tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization & time management skills.
- IT literate – proficient in MS office applications. Knowledge of working with GDS/CRS within the travel industry
- Flexibility to work shifts, including evenings, weekends, and bank holidays. Information
- Candidates must have the legal right to live and work in the UK. The Company will not assist in obtaining visas/work permits.
Salary & Benefits
Join our growing team and enjoy a competitive remuneration package, discounts on flights and hotel stays. Find out more about working with us in our website www.emirates.com/careers
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"