Would you like be a part of one of the UK’s leading luxury cruise agencies? If you have a passion for travel and a background in sales and customer service gained within the cruise or travel sector, we'd love to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for those looking for excellent earning potential and who enjoy delivering a high touch service to their customers. Joining our client as a Specialist Cruise Concierge for their luxury cruise brands, you’ll take responsibility for looking after your guests from first enquiry throughout their holiday journey and booking their next cruise holiday. Your guests will be able to phone or email you directly as part of our client's elevated service and you'll be their dedicated contact for their holiday journey and beyond.
On offer is a generous salary plus excellent, uncapped earning potential and benefits including regular, luxury cruise fam trips and concession towards your own cruise holiday of up to £1,250 per year.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our client at an exciting time of growth, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Specialist Cruise Sales Consultant:
- Building rapport with new and repeat customers, listening to their needs and helping them find the best cruise holiday for them
- Selling cruise holidays for all partner cruise lines
- Tailor-making cruise holidays for our customers, by adding flights, hotel stays and land tours to the customer’s requests
- Giving exceptional as standard customer service from first enquiry, to booking to after booking service – creating repeat customers, and building your own customer database
- Taking responsibility for your customers, answering queries, and helping them at any stage of the booking process
- Achieving sales, conversion, and productivity targets
- Using your personal travel and cruise knowledge and experience to show that you are a cruise expert to gain repeat customers
Skills required for the role:
- A high level of customer care and sales experience gained within the travel or cruise sector
- Confidence and personality to build rapport quickly and communicate seamlessly with luxury customers
- Passion and enthusiasm for cruising, selling luxury cruises and building your own repeat customer base
- Experienced salesperson who thrives on reaching and exceeding targets
- Ability to offer a high touch, personalised service to customers
If you’re interested in learning more about this Specialist Cruise Sales Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.