What you’ll get up to…
Working within our Customer Service function, who handle all things ‘after-sales’, you will load customer booking data into our back-office system, providing accurate financial information and populating customer documentation, whilst providing exceptional internal customer service in assisting members of other departments with both account and financial queries. You will action any amendments and cancellations within our system too, updating the data to reflect details of any changes made to the holiday. You will be processing supplier invoices, checking them against our system to ensure everything is in order. If you come across any anomalies, you will proceed to investigate and resolve the matter. As an Administration Agent you’ll also be responsible for checking and issuing tickets to customers before they travel.
What we’re looking for…
Our Administration Agents have impeccable attention to detail and superb data entry skills, to ensure our clients are always provided with accurate, up to date and informative information. You’ll have strong problem-solving abilities, coupled with great numeracy skills and you’ll be tech savvy. You’ll need to be able to learn and use numerous in house and tour operator systems. Ideally, you’ll have previous Travel Industry experience, and experience with Tarsc and iBoss.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Loading and checking data for new holiday bookings, amendments, and cancellations
• Checking and querying supplier invoices
• Checking and mailing tickets to customers
• Assisting with account queries
• Providing other departments with information about client files
Hours and salary:
• 40 hours per week split over five shifts, including weekends and bank holidays.
• Salary: £20k per annum.
• 28 days holiday including bank holidays
• Discounted holiday packages
• Complimentary accommodation in long haul destinations
• Free parking (head office)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Company events
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"