What you’ll get up to…
You’ll be working under the direction of our Product Management Director and alongside our amazing Product Managers who are solely responsible for securing and maintaining our exclusive and luxury travel deals.
You’ll be delivering a continuous supply of exclusive deals and offers for our customers; whilst identifying, developing, and managing complex and productive relationships with current and future suppling partners. You’ll be working closely with Marketing to ensure continuous planning of strong Product activity and occasionally presenting ideas and concepts to the Board.
In conjunction with the Product Management Director, you will be responsible for ensuring the vision for the product strategy is achieved.
What we’re looking for…
Someone with a strong ability to influence and negotiate. Providing solid and consistent communication skills throughout the role, whilst being highly reliable.
The ideal candidate is one who thrives within a fast-paced, changing environment, who is able to multitask and prioritise diverse and complex tasks and responsibilities.
They will have passion and enthusiasm for the travel industry, able to build, maintain and secure solid rapport with suppliers, whilst providing exceptional external and internal customer experience.
Strong numerical and pricing skills are a necessity for this role, along with experience in product and negotiation. They will need to be commercially minded with a broad competitor awareness.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Securing a continual stream of strong, exclusive offers.
- Expanding direct contracting with global suppliers.
- Maintaining and developing productive relationships with Tourist Boards, developing marketing plans and funding alongside applicable hotel and destination partners.
- Ensuring the product strategy is achieved.
- Regularly providing updates of product plans and strategies to the Product Management Director.
- When requested, presenting to the Board on selected product topics and objectives.
- Assisting with the delivery of annual budgeting and the creation of promotional pricing structures.
- Assess third-party content to ensure it meets the agreed standards of the company
Hours, salary, benefits, and location:
40 hours per week Monday - Friday
Home based with a requirement to travel to Crawley (West Sussex), twice per week.
Salary Branding: from £35,000 plus uncapped bonus earning potential
28 days holiday including bank holidays.
Benefits include career progression, complimentary accommodation in long haul destinations, discounted holidays, access to educational trips, cycle to work scheme and team nights out.
• Discounted holiday packages
• Complimentary accommodation in long haul destinations
• Free parking (head office)
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Company events
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"