What you’ll get up to…
Working within our incredible Business Intelligence team, you'll manage a group of 3 analysts while working under the Head of Business Intelligences direction.
In addition, you’ll provide skilled-based support to the team while performing other managerial duties, ensuring the wellbeing of the Business Intelligence team.
You will directly contribute to the overall improvement of the business and its functions by generating intelligent insights while maintaining departmental and company SLAs.
You'll regularly present data to senior members and critical stakeholders while performing coding reviews and handling complex projects.
What we’re looking for…
We are looking for a positive and professional individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills. In addition, we are seeking someone who is analytical and focused, with exceptional problem-solving competencies, who is organised, and who remains professional in
You will have previous experience with managing analysts or a BI setting.
You’ll have strong experience using SQL dialects to mine insights, as well as experience using Python.
You will have an enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and professional approach and will deal with enquires effectively and promptly.
Your level of accuracy will be top-notch too. Experience within the travel industry would be advantageous and desirable but not required.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all team members perform to expectations and meet SLAs while providing both skilled-based and managerial support.
- Stay abreast of new analytics technology to ensure the business has a competitive edge.
- Contribute to projects leveraging Python and SQL dialects to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Perform code reviews to provide accurate, efficient, and accessible insights.
- Present data to key stakeholders using informative but non-technical techniques.
- Handle complex one-off analytics assignments as per the needs of the business.
Hours and salary:
- 40 hours per week. Monday – Friday.
- Salary Banding: £30,000 - £34,000
- Opportunity for remote or hybrid working.
- Discounted holiday packages
- Complimentary accommodation in long haul destinations
- Free parking (head office)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Company events
- Access to Data Quest – Professional and technical development
- Company sick pay
- 33 days holiday entitlement
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"