Finance Director (Hybrid) London £70,000 - £100,000 per annum + bonus + benefits
A leading travel brand is on the hunt for a seasoned Finance Director to lead & develop all aspects of the finance function as they expand the business. As a key member of the senior management team, the Finance Director will be responsible for managing the financial integrity of the business and driving the company’s focus on growth, improving profitability and commercial leadership by offering sound financial analysis and advice.
The role is reporting to the MD.
- Lead and manage a finance team responsible for accounts receivable and payable
- Responsible for preparing board reports and presenting to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by providing advice and guidance on financial strategy
- Develop and control the company’s annual operating budget to ensure that all financial targets are met and financial and statutory regulations complied with
- Provide financial advice and guidance to the company's managers and staff to enable them to achieve their objectives
- Oversee the preparation of the company's financial accounts to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time
- Develop and implement an internal audit programme to ensure that the company complies with financial procedures and regulations
- Develop and maintain all necessary systems, policies, and procedures to ensure effective and efficient financial management within the company
- Monitor external contracts and services provided by suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the company
- Carry out all necessary actions to ensure that the company meets its financial and legal obligations
- Managing all cashflow and involve in raising investment if necessary
- Reporting to all licences (ABTA, ATOL and IATA)
Now let’s talk about you!
- Experience working at Finance Director level in travel, or at the level below, but looking for a step up
- Relevant technical and accountancy skills and qualifications such as, CIMA / ACCA / ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of reporting to board and external stakeholders
- Clearly demonstrate a proven record of developing analysis to improve financial profitability
- Enjoy bringing financial rigour to non-finance people
- Exhibit the ambition and passion to play a lead role in a successful scale-up
- Previous team management exposure and a proven ability to coach and develop others
- Desire to consistently lead with integrity and by personal example
- Base salary of £70,000 - £10,000 per annum, negotiable
- Performance related bonus
- Company pension
- Hybrid role, full time, permanent work
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you today!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.