We have a brand new opportunity for a sales focused and driven travel industry professional to join a leading Tour Operator as a Regional Sales Manager. Covering the South of England, this role will involve working as an integral part of the Sales Team to maintain and increase sales of our client’s products to UK Travel Agents.
The successful candidate will be passionate and enthusiastic with a strong travel sales background, previous field-sales experience and excellent relationship-building skills. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a highly competitive basic salary a monthly bonus scheme and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Regional Sales Manager:
- Arrange meetings with travel agents, ensuring all agents throughout your area are visited regularly.
- Maintain close working relationships with existing travel agent partners within set region
- Develop new ways to grow business in own region
- Lead overseas FAM trips and represent the Company by attending UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required.
- Represent and host overseas familiarisation trips to support with educating agents on destinations and products
- Work closely with commercial partners and key agents to put together commercial deals to include tactical marketing and promotional plans in order to increase mutual business
- Review and analyse sales figures for all accounts in your region, put together plans and implement actions for any underperforming or inactive accounts liaising with Agency Sales Support.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed timescales e.g. product launches, events, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a similar role in the travel sector
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Regional Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.