Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
As a Sales Operations Manager you will be responsible for all areas of trip operations and will lead a team of Sales Operations Specialists who are accountable for completing all operational tasks on a client booking.
You will oversee the management of resource, working practices and the efficiency of your team and will promote a culture of learning and development that is consistent with Audley’s values and behaviours.
- Ensure that agreed global processes are documented, adopted, and followed by all, producing reporting where required
- Ensure that processes are understood and embedded with the Sales Operations and Sales teams
- Take ownership of operating of all bookings within your geographical region ensuring that your team of Sales Operations Specialists are on track with their tasks in line with their KPIs and the team’s SLAs
- Identify areas of improvement for processes and implement change where necessary
- Manage operational incidents in partnership with the GHAs and product teams, monitor operations on the ground within your region
- Proven track-record of managing a successful Sales Operations and/or Sales Team
- Committed to achieving success through the development of people, processes and procedures.
- Highly organised, flexible, and resilient
- Lead and display positivity towards new company processes and procedures
- Possess high amounts of initiative to deal with challenges and suggest solutions to the Head of Sales Operations
- Comfortable working on projects alone and within a team
- Be able to quickly build a rapport with internal clients and develop strong relationships, with great listening skills
- A passion for self-development and to proactively improve knowledge and learn from experiences
What you’ll get in return
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Holiday - 25 days rising to 30 days with length of service
- A day off for your birthday
- A day off for volunteering to support a charity, local support group, community work of your choice, or Audley’s Charity of the Year
- Smart Working - This provides the opportunity for all of our employees to have more choice and flexibility when it comes to deciding where, when and how we work within the UK,
- Health cash plan
- Access to discounts and cashback with hundreds of retailers
- At-cost Audley trips and access to staff travel discount websites
- Sabbatical leave
- Enhanced family leave
- Long service awards
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.