Are you independently-minded with a passion for luxury travel? We are looking for a dynamic and intelligent Villa Sales Consultant to join our fast-paced and fast-growing Luxury Villas team, based either in the Cotswolds, or remotely for those based further afield. The Red Savannah brand shines because of the people we employ. We have a specific brand DNA that requires team members to be confident, sophisticated self-starters, independent thinkers with strong social skills .
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will be part of a tight-knit team selling luxury villa holidays in Italy, Spain, France & Greece. You will use your destination knowledge and infectious enthusiasm to drive sales growth across Red Savannah’s cutting-edge luxury villa portfolio.
The role requires the necessary skills and personality to handle sales calls and respond to all enquiries with efficiency, accuracy, courtesy and excellent product knowledge (full training will be provided). The company operates to a high standard and fast turnaround of accurate quotations is an exciting part of a fast-paced role. Typically, backed by an Operations Executive, you will oversee bookings from the initial enquiry, to final documentation and post-trip follow-up, communicating effectively with the clients at every stage of their booking.
Occasional travel to explore the destinations and properties featured will be necessary, including participation in pre-season villa inspection trips. Working with the Portfolio Development Manager, you may also be asked from time to time to research or source new properties to enhance the portfolio, in line with market demand. Close liaison with the Operations team is essential, not only in delivering a first-class client experience, but also in investigating and sourcing ancillary villa products, such as cooks, boats and guides. This may also include the research of local highlights including restaurants, wine estates and historic places of interest.
The ability to contribute to web site content, social media, and a good eye for photography selection, would be prerequisites, as is the ability to write good copy in clear, expressive English.
The successful candidate will likely be a graduate with a high level of understanding of the drivers that motivate a High Net Worth traveller to want to travel in the first place, as well as their priorities, concerns, preferences and requirements. Additional knowledge of how these drivers can vary across the different source markets would also be helpful. You will need to possess enthusiasm, creativity and determination as dominant personal characteristics that will shape all of your professional activity, as well as underpin your sales techniques. Above all, you must be a team player who is passionate about sales and able to demonstrate a solid track record of success, while possessing the self-motivation to deliver impeccable results and ability to convert enquiries into sales.
- A passion for experiential travel and a deep-rooted desire to be immersed in the world of Luxury Villas.
- The drive and personal characteristics to help grow villa sales by ensuring the service offered is second to none, thus ensuring repeat business from satisfied and happy clients.
- Excellent sales skills that provide you with the edge over others in terms of converting enquiries into bookings.
- An excellent telephone manner that comes across as warm, friendly and professional.
- Intelligent willingness to immerse yourself in the subject by reading all appropriate travel columns / luxury magazines.
- Excellent writing skills and understanding of grammar.
- Good creative eye for photography.
- Good numeracy skills and commercial flair.
- Ability to communicate effectively from both a written and oral standpoint.
- Proactive, creative character with high degree of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Luxury brand experience is an advantage, though not essential.
- Entrepreneurial ‘can do’ attitude.
- Deep rooted and visceral customer service ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player.
- Full driving licence required and candidate must be willing and able to drive a left-hand drive rental car on European roads.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to deliver this brief. You must be enthusiastic about joining a dynamic and successful company and committed to playing a pivotal role within the business. You will also be entrepreneurial, flexible, trustworthy, reliable and happy to contribute in any way you can to the success of the company, irrespective of whether a particular request or course of actions fits exactly within your job description.
We offer well above average remuneration and have an excellent bonus scheme. Our aim is always to offer an excellent career path to the right candidates. The role is full time and is based in the thriving Georgian Spa town of Cheltenham (fast becoming the cyber capital of the UK). Currently team members work in our large, open plan office on Tuesday-Thursday, and from home on Monday & Friday. We will also consider applications to work remotely for those based further afield, provided they can attend the office at least once every two weeks.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"