We have an exciting opportunity for a senior Customer Services professional, to join a leading travel organisation based in Cheshire. Following recent multi-million-pound investment, our client is ready to substantially accelerate their growth and are now looking for an innovative Head of Customer Services to lead their growing team.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to be hands-on, flexible in your approach and enjoy working in a fast-paced travel industry environment, working to tight deadlines. You’ll use your exceptional interpersonal skills to build rapport with stakeholders both internal and external to support in resolving all customer queries successfully to help secure future business.
You will be self-motivated and committed to providing the highest levels of customer care. You will also be a confident leader with your career history will demonstrate your ability to successfully manage and execute customer care strategies.
In return, our can offer a competitive salary up to £40,000 plus bonus and excellent industry benefits, so for more information, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Head of Customer Services:
- Leading the customer care teams, you will plan, co-ordinate and assign daily workload to the member of the department.
- Monitor/analyse the workload, team performance and processes to deliver improvement initiatives through various stages of the customers journey, including processes and standards. As well as tracking and reporting benefits of implemented changes.
- Supervise and motivate the team and promote a strong culture of excellent customer service.
- Provide constructive feedback and localised training to the wider business to ensure continuous improvement.
- Provide management data to drive ongoing efficiencies throughout the organisation.
- Working with the Training Manager, devise, implement and deliver onboarding and continuous training programmes to ensure the team have a broad skills base.
- Deliver world class service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Recommend best practices to meet service level agreements and improve customer satisfaction.
- Handle and manage high volumes of customer calls, emails and online chats.
- Assist in resolving employee concerns and developing a customer focused environment.
- Assist in HR related activities e.g., recruitment, training, performance management and escalate when necessary.
Skills required for the role:
- Experience in managing a customer service team in a fast-paced multi-site office environment
- Ideally experience within, or exposure to, the travel sector
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage team and own workload to tight deadlines
- Able to create solutions & identify areas for improvement in procedure
- Experience in dealing with complex conflict resolution
- Manage a diverse range of duties at one time
- Previous experience working in travel (desirable)
- Skilful with Microsoft Office (Word / Excel)
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Head of Customer Services role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.