Business travel consultants - Required for this global TMC. They are looking for a number of experienced business travel consultants/Or leisure consultanst with a GDS to work from home, office or a mix of the two. Salaries between 25/32k plus benefits.
Business travel consultants duties
- Act as Travel Advisor and Consultant to Corporate Business travellers. This may include individual corporate travellers or groups of corporate travellers
- Act as the point of sale on all travel requirements, arranging both routine and complex domestic and international business travel for air, road, rail and accommodation, utilizing various Global Distribution Systems (GDSs) (Sabre/Galileo/Amadeus)
- Provide consultative advice, solutions and recommendations. This includes conducting analysis and research on the best available fare/routing, and ensuring preferred air carrier and partners are recommended, whilst ensuring adherence to the customers agreed travel policy and requirements
- Ensure customer travel profiles are detailed and accurate, following internal compliance and regulatory requirements for all customers and locations supported
- Manage the booking process through the ticketing and order fulfillment, either over the telephone or via email or back office systems and servicing platforms.
Business travel consultants skills required
-Business travel consultant experience or a leisure consultant with a GDS
-GDS knowledge is a must, they use Amadeus/sabre and Galileo
-Strong airfares knowledge
-Ability to work under pressure
-Customer service orientated
If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to email@example.com quoting DT56288
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk