After Sales Assistant - Travel £22,500
This award winning Tour Operator have several new opportunities within their After Sales Department. This is a varied role and involves liaising with suppliers and providing post booking support to customers offering exceptional service at all times.
After Sales Assistant- Role & Responsibilities:
- To process booking requests with land & air suppliers on all request bookings.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with suppliers at all times, delivering a professional and courteous service.
- Liaise with customers on the phone and by email to confirm bookings and to ensure that all their requirements are met. Switch sell where necessary to alternative dates / products.
- Maximise sales opportunities and up sell wherever possible.
- Book flights either through the airline direct or by using Amadeus whilst adhering to airline procedures and contracts.
After Sales Assistant - Skills Required:
- Proven experience in the travel industry ideally within a Tour Operator or Travel Agency.
- Excellent administration and communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Can work to deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritise workloads
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Amadeus would be an advantage.
- Previous successful candidates have come from a background of Operations, Customer Services, Sales Support, After Sales or Administration roles within the travel industry.
After Sales Assistant - Additional Information:
- Salary £22,500 (Comprised of a basic salary of £20,500 PLUS guaranteed commission of £2k)
- 35 hours Monday to Friday 9 to 5
- Hybrid / Home based options available
- Brand new modern offices in West Sussex
- Great range of staff benefits and holiday discounts available
If you are interested in the role of After Sales Assistant, please apply online or email your cv to email@example.com.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk