Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist
This travel company are one of the leading adventure travel specialists and are looking for an experienced Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist to take a pivotal role in driving growth in their walking & trekking programme. This role involves providing excellent service and expert advice to sell a wide variety of worldwide specialist walking holidays, and developing the product to appeal to a broad range of customers
Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist - Role & Responsibilities:
- Use your specialist knowledge to provide expert guidance and advice to customers to assist them in selecting the right holiday to a range of Worldwide destinations.
- Use your excellent selling skills to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Provide exceptional customer service encouraging customers to book and return in the future.
- Contributing to the development of worldwide product that will appeal to a broad range of customers with a wide range of interests.
- Liaising with suppliers around the world to assist with negotiating contracts.
- Contributing ideas for the marketing department to create marketing material across all channels.
- Contributing ideas to maintaining and growing the customer database.
Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist - Skills & Experience Required:
- Passionate about travel with specific knowledge of worldwide walking and trekking routes from personal experience.
- Experience of working to sales targets with proven sales success.
- Product development, copy writing and itinerary costing expertise.
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience.
- Motivated & pro-active.
- Articulate with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workloads.
Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist - Additional Information:
- Salary £28k to £30k plus lucrative bonus scheme.
- Remote working with 2 days office based in Hampshire.
- Fam trips provided.
Please apply for the position of Adventure Travel Sales & Product Specialist online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk