Operations Executive - Travel, Remote Working
This award winning specialist tour operator have been operating special interest tours for more than 25 years and operate throughout the UK and to a range of worldwide destinations. They are now looking for an Operations Executive to join their small friendly team to ensure that all tours are planned and organised to the highest standard and deliver wonderful experiences for customers.
Operations Executive - Role & Responsibilities:
- To ensure all aspects of the tour programme are booked and confirmed with relevant suppliers.
- Work closely with product team in respect of any logistical and commercial details that may impact on the performance of the tour.
- Ensure budgets for all tour elements are adhered to.
- Contract all hotels, including guest overnights, and ensure contracts sent and database updated.
- Ensure flights are booked to ensure the best possible prices.
- Deal effectively with supplier driven changes, ensuring best possible outcome for customers and relay details of changes to customers in an efficient manner.
- Ensure special requests & extras relating to dietary, rooming and travel are clearly recorded, and booked with the appropriate supplier and conveyed to the tour staff.
- Ensure all tour documentation is delivered to tour managers and suppliers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure all tours are health & safety compliant, ensuring all accommodation and local transport has been audited.
- Organise pre-tour briefings with tour leaders
- Participate in the Duty Officer rota.
Operations Executive - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in a sales, operations, customer service or product role within the travel industry.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Professional, highly organised with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build strong supplier relationships
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
Operations Executive - Additional Information:
- £25k to £27k depending on experience - increasing after 6 months (providing KPI's achieved)
- Fully homebased role
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
- On call responsibilities on a rota basis - paid in addition to salary.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
Please apply for the position of Operations Executive online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk