This prestigious tour operator is looking for an experienced Copywriter to join their team. The Copywriter will be working as part of a team producing high quality digital content and writing about an array of wonderful destinations.
Copywriter - Role & Responsibilities Required:
- Writing, editing, proofreading and publishing high quality online destination, hotel, tour and related content.
- Ensuring content adheres to corporate guidelines and there is consistency of style across the brand.
- Writing and editing assigned destination and marketing content.
- Ensuring SEO copy meets required standards.
- Accountable for proofing and approving quality copy of destination pages.
- Assist in the review and edit of copy that has been provided by outsourced suppliers.
- Involvement in relevant projects and user testing.
Copywriter - Skills & Experience Required:
- Proven experience of writing online copy.
- Good knowledge of online content trends.
- Excellent understanding of SEO practices.
- Experience of using a content management system & web publishing tools
- Excellent literacy and creative writing skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Travel industry background is preferable.
Copywriter - Additional Information:
- Salary circa £25k according to experience.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office after training.
- Fabulous range of staff benefits including discounted flights and holidays!
Please apply for the position Copywriter online or email your cv to email@example.com.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk