Travel Consultant - Disney Team - Sales - Homeworking- £20,000 plus commission
Experienced Travel Consultants required for a popular tour operator to work from home selling Disney holidays on their Disney team.
Do you have a passion for everything Disney and would be able to sell Disney holiday packages and products?
Then this is the job for you!!
We are looking for a Disney specialist to join this Disney team for a growing Tour operator who have a strong presence in selling all things Disney!
Travel Consultants, Role and responsibilities:
- Take Warm inbound calls from prospecting clients wanting to book Disney holidays
- convert call in to a sale
- Provide excellent product knowledge of the company's products
- Providing excellent customer service.
Travel Consultants, skills Required:
- Previous experience in a Travel sales or Travel consultant or travel management role
- Alternatively, you may have Travel industry experience from another division but live and breathe Disney and want to move into sales perhaps?
- Excellent customer service skills are a must, as well as an enthusiastic manner.
- Working hours are 35 hours a week and are based on a rotating shift pattern across days evenings and weekends
If you are interested and would like to apply for the role of Travel consultant, please call Kelly on 01612384490, apply online or email an up-to-date copy of your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk