Audley Travel is an award-winning, consistently recognised tour operator that specialises in tailor-made travel in over 80 countries. Our clients come to us because we are the true experts of the region and use our knowledge to provide meaningful travel experiences. Our employees are passionate about travel and exploring other cultures. In 2021, we proudly celebrated serving our travel clients for 25 years. Take a look at our video below to get a real taste of who we are and what we love doing:
We are recruiting for ambitious Regional Sales Managers (RSM) with a passion for travel along with extensive travel experience, to join our team in either London or Witney.
With support and direction from the Head of Programme, the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for delivering excellent sales and service results through a team of dedicated Country Specialists.
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) role is focussed upon the recruitment, training, management and motivation of their team ensuring Country Specialists are fully able to maximise sales from the initial sales enquiries that arrive in the team, and to actively seek to generate new leads where incoming leads are insufficient.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the sales team within your region with drive, energy and urgency to ensure maximum sales are extracted from the available leads.
- Effectively manage the performance of individuals with the team ranging from new starters to high performers.
- In conjunction with HoSS and Head of Programme take responsibility for setting and communication targets for individuals within the team.
- Provide sales training and constant support to Country Specialists within your region and ensure their product knowledge is continually up to date.
- Take responsibility for responding to operational and emergency situations in your region, including issues caused by suppliers, airlines or unexpected events to ensure best results for clients.
You are a proactive and results-driven individual, with experience of managing a successful sales team. You have a proven and consistent track record of excellent sales and customer service and your organisation skills and the ability to manage a high workload are second to none. You will be a clear and confident communicator who is resilient to pressure and have excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
Additional experience required:
- Comfortable managing others in an inspirational and encouraging way.
- Passionate about travel, possessing a strong appreciation of different cultures.
- Motivated by achieving results through their team and feel at ease negotiating with suppliers.
- Proven skills in customer service and complaint handling are essential.
- Natural organiser, ability to multi task and high attention to detail.
Audley Travel operates a 7-day week experience for our clients. Working with us, you can expect the majority of your time to be worked between the hours of 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday, alongside one evening per week. In addition you will be expected to work some weekends with corresponding days off during the week. To help you continue to plan your personal lives, we share these rota’s one quarter in advance.
We believe it's our people that make the difference and who build Audley into the success it is today. We pride ourselves on enabling people to reach their full potential through promoting and celebrating a diverse and inclusive working environment.