Product Manager £30,000 + lucrative benefits, South East London (Hybrid) An awesome new Product Manager opportunity has become available to join a multi-award winning Tour Operator in South East London. This sought after role will join an established Product team and report directly to the Head of Product. The successful applicant will assist in the development of our client’s worldwide holidays and tours programme aligned with their business objectives.
Our client will consider candidates who are Product / Contracting / Commercial Executives looking for a step up to become a Product Manager or an experienced Product / Contracting / Commercial Manager seeking a new role.
This exciting brand’s mission is to continue to grow and bring new talent to the business and develop their global products & services they offer, also to lead the market in the destinations they sell.
Some international travel involved.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain and react to competitor analysis on FIT and tours product
- Negotiation of contracts and special offers
- Research and develop new markets and destinations
- Research hotels to be sold via direct contacts and 3rd parties
- Maintaining excellent supplier relationships and promoting the brand positively
- Analyse market trends (both own product and industry) to propose and then develop new tours
- Tour amendments and hotel changes
- Take advantage of new routes/flight opportunities
- Yield management of tours and river cruises and cancelations
- To monitor the daily sales with the Head of Product to highlight areas / products to improve sales for the business
- To undertake overseas visit from time to time to contract hotels or tours and or to inspect destinations and services
Costing and Pricing
- All costs/dates for assigned areas loaded
- Pricing of itineraries in accordance with company margin requirements
Marketing and Brochure
- Ensure timely delivery of all brochures in conjunction with the Head of Product and the marketing department
- In conjunction with the Head of Product and the team, look to streamline processes and introduce good working practices
- To ensure the team is working as efficiently and productively as possible and to ensure accuracy of all material being sent out from the dept.
- Previous product, contracting or commercial experience in an outbound tour operator is essential
- Strong team and work ethics and good communication skills
- Numerate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing, approachable personality
- Ability to work in a busy and pressured product environment
This Product Manager role comes with a competitive salary, fantastic benefits and an opportunity for fast career growth and personal development in the company, both financially and within the role itself.
- Basic salary is £30,000 per annum
- Hybrid role, 3 days in the office, 2 days from home
- Private pension
- Private health cover
- Work one month from anywhere in the world
- Gym membership
- Department and company team-building dinners
- Long service awards scheme
- Annual leave buy and sale scheme
- Personal days
- Professional learning sponsorship and professional subscriptions
- Life cover
- Enhanced payment for maternity and paternity leave
- Nursery vouchers
- Lunch on the company and in the office every other Thursday
- Fresh fruits and essentials for breakfast
- Cycle to work scheme
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying