CRM Marketing Manager - Sports Travel , up to £40,000 + bonus + benefits (Hybrid) Located in the heart of London, our Sports Travel client is a Global Brand with the greatest sporting events at its core, delivering industry leading events like nowhere else.
They are proud to offer the best travel programs to the greatest sporting events – Football and Rugby World Cups, Olympic Games, Formula 1, Grand Slams, Champions League, among others and was the tour operator with the highest number of passengers from the United Kingdom transported to the 2014 World Cup in Brazil and the 2018 World Cup in Russia.
It is a company that is passionate about offering high-quality service, value and competitive prices and making every favourite sporting event, a unique moment.
They are looking for an analytical and data-driven CRM Marketing Manager to drive revenue through effective CRM management. The CRM Marketing Manager will be the expert on data in the organisation, driving the growth of the database and finding new & innovative ways to monetise this audience through email marketing.
Strategy: Develop a CRM strategy, which focuses on the acquisition of quality data, and the monetization of this.
Opportunity: Continually look for ways to increase subscribers for our client, working with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to use the website & social media to do this.
Analytics: Able to clearly & concisely communicate how our data can solve problems due to a deep analytical understanding of the CRM database.
Management: Manage our email platform, setting up automations where appropriate.
Collaboration: Work with the sales team to highlight opportunities for revenue in owned data.
- Manage our client’s CRM system.
- Be the point of contact for all data & analytics in the company:
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and the wider marketing team to inform future campaigns and strategies
- Working with the sales teams to drive ROI on email campaigns and sales outreach.
- Working with the Customer Service team to increase reporting on customer satisfaction, alongside secondary data acquisition
- Lead the development of all email marketing campaigns, writing copy and using targeted & segmented data to ensure high Open & Click-Through rates
- Deliver highly personalised and innovative communications that make an impact on the customers you target
- Continuously improving customer engagement and long-term sales from CRM, as well as optimising efficient processes
- Creating exciting and engaging acquisition campaigns for the CRM including first party data capture during Rugby World Cup 2023 and beyond.
Skills & Experience
- Have 3+ years of experience in data/analytics and CRM Management
- Strong understanding of data best practice and GDPR
- Comfortable using various CRM platforms such as Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce
- Experience using email marketing, alongside good copywriting skills and an intuition for how to push different groups down the marketing funnel
- Marketing campaign planning experience, specifically around data acquisition
- A keen analytical approach: comfortable making data led decisions
- Experience in, or passion for, travel, leisure and/or sport
- An autonomous approach to work and a determination to drive ROI and achieve results.
- Adobe suite experience would be useful in this role but not essential.
- Leadership - Has vision. Shapes the future of the department and ensures it remains highly competitive and gets where it needs to go
- Preparation - Thinks carefully and deeply, sets the department up for success
- Execution - Gets the team running efficiently and successfully on a daily basis. A well-oiled highly effective machine
- Review - Continuously improves the execution, renews and future proofs the business
- Results Focused - Highly consistent in meeting sales results and expectations across all targeted areas
- People Skills - Motivates, guides, and empowers people to consistently achieve and improve.
- Creative Thinking - Discovers new opportunities by challenging the existing practices and using innovative thinking
- A competitive base salary of up to £40,000 per annum
- Plus 15% performance related bonus based on annual salary
- Exciting benefits, Hybrid working and great travel industry perks
Sounds Like You?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying