We have a brand new and fantastic opportunity for a passionate, ambitious and results-focused manager to join a multi award-winning travel organisation in a fully home-based role.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, this is a challenging, varied and rewarding position in which your core objectives will be to lead a team of Sales Consultants, to exceed individual and team sales KPI targets, whilst delivering a market-leading, personalised service to our client’s customers. You’ll be the first line of support, not just for your own team, but for the whole Sales department.
Previous experience within a similar role is essential for the role and if you’ve previously managed teams remotely, this would be a distinct advantage. A good understanding of the travel sector is also essential, along with the ability to motivate and drive your team to deliver the very best results!
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary plus excellent OTE and other fantastic travel industry benefits including discounted travel and regular familiarisation trips.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Sales Manager:
- Maximise productivity & drive performance of all reports, utilizing all data available
- Review daily analysis and reporting of individual and team productivity and booking statistics.
- Identify any issues for improvement and ensure nimble resolution of these with individuals/team
- Ensuring all team members achieve targets each month
- Regular, effective performance coaching to develop a highly successful team
- Be commercially aware, identifying & driving opportunities to improve sales & margins
- Identifying and addressing training needs across individuals and the wider team
- Working supporting wider sales team on queries and monitor answer rates throughout the day
- Sharing best practices across the Sales and Operations department
- Regular team meetings to ensure clear and timely communication
- Support and guide consultants on customer complaints, as well as assisting in complaint resolution
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, to work collaboratively across the business
- Compliance monitoring
- Process and system implementation
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience in a similar team leader/ managerial role within the travel sector – essential
- Experience of managing teams remotely would be a distinct advantage
- Inspirational leadership with the ability to lead by example
- Strong sales and service focus with excellent communication skills
- Organised, self-motivated and pro-active
- Innovative and good problem-solver
- Flexible, team player
If you’re interested in learning more about this Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions - for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.