Product and Operations Co-ordinator. Escorted Touring Company are looking for a creative, meticulous individual with an insatiable passion for travel to join them. This individual will head up the detailed planning of their unique group trips and then, following the sales team efforts to successfully fill the trips, the individual will subsequently manage the trips administration and operation.
Product and Operations Co-ordinator Responsibilities:
- Conceptualise unique, once-in-a-lifetime small group tours
- Research ideas in liaison with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Take a considered and commercial, but ambitious, unrestricted approach to trip construction
- Coach the tailormade sales team on product
- Take responsibility for post-sale administration
- Be on hand to handle any in-trip operational issues.
- Attend some tours where necessary
Product and Operations Co-ordinator Skills and Experience:
- Education must be to degree level
- Relevant experience would be from travel in tailor-made sales or product management
- Entry-level candidates will be given consideration if CV is accompanied by a cover letter explaining candidates desire to work in travel
- Exceptional level of written and spoken English
- Extensive personal travels - desirable
Product and Operations Co-ordinator Additional Information:
- Salary around 28K, dependent upon experience
- Mon, Tues and Wed office. Thurs and Fri home-based
- Role has excellent scope for progression
If you are interested in this exciting Product and Operations Co-ordinator position please apply here or send your CV (and cover letter if you are not from travel) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk