Travel consultant - walking and Hiking Team - required for growing specialist tour operator
Seeking travel consultants or travel agents or sales consultants with walking and hiking knowledge from the UK as well as around the world, to work for a growing travel company and work from home.
Starting salary is £20,000 with the opportunity to earn up to £30k in your first year!! And up to £40k thereafter!
As a Travel consultant with walking, Hiking knowledge you will:
- Sell specialist walking, Hiking and Cycling holidays, in the UK, Europe and beyond -Maximising sales opportunities through up selling and cross selling.
- Offer excellent customer service to encourage customers to book again in the future gaining repeat clients.
- Work to sales targets, always aiming to achieve
As a Travel Consultant on the walking and Hiking team you will have:
- Recent experience of working in the travel industry - from a Retail Travel Agency or a Travel Call Centre, Tour operator or Similar background.
- Experience of selling walking, Hiking, adventure or cycling holidays OR experience of working as a Travel sales Consultant who has an interest and knowledge in selling walking, Hiking or cycling holidays
- Experience of working in a targeted sales environment.
This is a great opportunity for a Travel consultant to specialise in a niche but rewarding sector in Travel - one in which your booking spend per head could go up remarkably!
To apply for the position of Travel Consultant - walking and Hiking team please call kelly on 01612384490 or email an up to date CV to Kelly at Kelly@candm.co.uk OR Apply below
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk