To manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure budget targets are achieved. To be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives, working within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Be required to plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the Company’s reputation for food quality is enhanced with the clients and customers.
- Drive sales through centrally driven menu plans and promotions and ensure compliance through preferred suppliers.
- Provide high quality service to customers and client in line with a food service offer that is applicable to sector and client.
- Be responsible for compliance of Health, Safety, Food Hygiene and COSHH regulations.
- Organise, support, direct any employee they may encounter with their day to day tasks or duties and be accountable for the team while working at a location.
- Ensure unit budget targets are adhered to, weekly payroll is processed, weekly stock-takes are completed, weekly sales inputted, weekly invoices are processed, end of week bookwork is completed through the company accounting system known as Nexus. Specific onsite reporting or record may apply depending on the site.
As the Chef Manager, you will be highly enthusiastic about delivering the best hospitality experience and inspire others to act similarly. Join the team and continue the success of Compass Group!
- Professional Cookery/Food Production & Cooking qualification or equivalent
- Previous experience as Chef
- Innovative, able to use initiative and embraces change
- Positive outlook and demonstrates professionalism
- Able to work in a busy environment and deliver excellent standards in all areas
- Passionate about great food, service & delivering the customer promises
- Sound knowledge of and able to manage all HSE requirements for the role
- Good communication skills to be able to liaise with peers, customers, clients and stakeholders
- Results Orientation
- Holding others accountable
- Understanding Customers