Travel Operations Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and dynamic Operations Manager for our newly acquired brand. This is an exciting time to be joining the business, we are at the start of our journey and are passionate about travel. We arrange days out and short breaks/holidays for the over 60’s market and are looking for someone with a proven track record within the sector who is creative and able to the help grow the business.
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? Are you creative and can build new tours and excursions which can be marketed to new and existing travellers?
If you are looking for a new challenge, have a can do attitude and have experience of the UK destination market then please apply, we would love to hear from you.
Please note - this role would require travelling to our Slough and Sandhurst Offices.
**Experience in coach tours/travel would be beneficial
· Managing the daily operations of the travel business
· Manage and negotiate external contracts to support the trips e.g. coach travel partners
· Building relationships with suppliers and partners to ensure we can provide the most suitable choices for the client’s requirements
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients to ensure repeat business
· Managing successful marketing campaigns to drive business
· Ensure you are consistently exceeding both your sales activity and financial targets
· Confirming company procedures are being followed in a methodical and chronological way to ensure protection of both the business itself and the client
· Research, explore and study different travel destination options
· Research destination and travel prices, customs, weather conditions, reviews etc.
· Proactively manage customer feedback through Trust Pilot to ensure a minimum of a 4 star rating
· Manage complaints
· Ensure systems and procedures are in place, reviewed and fit for purpose
· Experience in securing new business and wider business development opportunities
· Previous experience in managing and negotiating contracts
· Have an excellent client partnership approach
· Able to demonstrate leadership, empathy and flexibility to manage changing working environments
Qualifications & skills
· Proven track record within the travel industry with an understanding of competitors
· Excellent time management and prioritising skills
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Someone who is flexible and has a can do attitude
Salary dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year